Prices & Payment
- 8:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. - $2,250 (four-week session)
- 8:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. - $2,550 (four-week session)
Pricing for Lower School & Middle School programs include:
- Daily American Red Cross certified swim lesson
- Camp T-shirt
- Early morning care beginning at 7:30 a.m.
- Afternoon snack for students staying until 6:00 p.m. only
- Additional Placards - $5
- Bus Service (AM and PM) - $100 flat fee
- Summer Program Sweatshirt - $45
- Extending the day (from 4:00pm to 6:00pm) - $50 per day
At the time of registration all we require is a $250 non-refundable deposit. Remaining payments can be made at your convenience. Payment is completed through your account on Active Network after your initial security deposit of $250.
All accounts must be paid in total no later than May 31, 2019. If your account is not paid by this date, we will charge a $50 late fee.
To hold a space in the registration process, a $250 non-refundable deposit is required for each student. We cannot refund a deposit for any reason and are unable to make any exceptions to this policy.
There will be no refund of any portion of payment for program cancellation after April 1, 2019 for any reason. We regret that there can be no exceptions to this policy. There are times where the school and family of a camper mutually agree that the camp is not the proper fit for a child. Should this occur, a prorated refund will be considered on a case by case basis.All courses are subject to minimum enrollment requirements. A 100% refund, including the otherwise non-refundable deposit, will be made for program withdrawals due to the cancellation of a course. For all other cancellations, there will be no consideration of refund or deposit as our staffing models are dependent upon enrollment projections.