Job Description & Responsibilities
- Collaborate with the Heads Up Leadership Team to carry out the academic program: curriculum development and implementation, classroom management, and student assessment.
- Supervise and provide constructive professional feedback to assigned classroom intern teacher.
- Collaborate with Heads Up Leadership Team to evaluate assigned intern teacher through formalized assessment process.
- Compose detailed and accurate end-of-summer student narrative reports.
- Communicate all student academic, behavioral, and social-emotional concerns to the Heads Up Leadership Team.
- Attend weekly faculty meetings and actively participate in curricular planning discussions.
- Record assignments, assessments and student work in Google curriculum folders.
- Participate in all scheduled orientations, trainings, and planning meetings.
- Fulfill supervisory duties, including, but not limited to: morning break, lunch, and afternoon dismissal. Chaperone students during field trips and off-campus activities.
- Meet all expectations of professional conduct and serve as a positive role model for students.
- Ensure classroom is left in the condition it was received at the beginning of the summer.
7:30am - 8:00am
8:05am - 8:20am
8:25am - 9:10am
Science 7A (Life Science)
9:15am - 10:00am
Science 7B (Life Science)
10:00am - 10:15am
Supervision Duty (Morning Break)
10:20am - 11:50am
Professional Development & Teacher/ Intern Collaboration Time
11:55am - 12:25pm
12:25pm - 12:40pm
Supervision Duty (Lunch)
12:45pm - 1:30pm
Science 6A (Earth Science)
1:35pm - 2:20pm
Science 6B (Earth Science)
2:25pm - 2:45pm
Group Wrap-Up Assembly
2:45pm - 3:00pm