Academic Advising & Scheduling
Welcome! Our primary goal in course selection is to find the very best academic and co-curricular path for each student. Above all, we hope to encourage a passion for learning — and we believe this is best accomplished through thoughtful and appropriate choices at each step along the way.
Need to ask a question or give more information about a complicated request?
Fill out the Scheduling Help Form!
- Information sheet for English, History, and Science Senior electives 2018-2019
- 2017-2018 Upper School Curriculum Summary
- Online Course Catalog
- Graduation Requirements
- Computer Science Overview
- PE Options grades 10-12
- GOA offerings 2018-2019
- Senior Electives Information for Science, English or History (link coming soon)
- US Rotating Block Schedule
FORMS (In case you lose the personalized color-coded ones you were given or if you're a new incoming 9th grader)
- Generalized Course Registration Packet
- Time Management Form
- Rising 9th grade-specific forms: Schedule Visualizer Rising Grade 9
- Rising 10th grade-specific forms: Course Planning Sheet Rising 10, Schedule Visualizer Rising Grade 10
- Rising 11th grade-specific forms: Course Planning Sheet Rising 11, Schedule Visualizer Rising Grade 11
- Rising 12th grade-specific forms: Course Planning Sheet Rising 12
INFORMATION RE: THE REGISTRATION PROCESS
- Online Course Request Process & Screenshots
- Prezi Scheduling Overview
Students must take:
- At least five core courses each year
- One advanced fine arts course before you graduate
- One fine arts course in your first two years
- All freshman must take two beginning electives or at least one advanced elective
AP course rule of thumb: Take two to three AP courses and no more than two in 11th grade and three in 12th grade.