Please join us for our annual holiday program on
Friday, December 20 | Chapman Pavilion (Gym) | 11 a.m.
This all-community event will feature music performances by K–12 students, led by the Fine Arts Department.
Holiday Program Schedule
9 a.m. – Doors open in the Chapman Pavilion
10 a.m. – Light refreshments served
11 a.m. – Holiday Program (more details to come)
Student performers will be dismissed at 12 p.m. to begin Winter Break. Please note, there will be no afternoon bus-service, car pick-up queue, or After-School Program activities that day.
- Carpooling is highly recommended. There will be designated pick-up and drop-off zones for rideshare vehicles in front of 4368 Lincoln Avenue, just above the stoplight in front of the former Lincoln Child Center.
- Limited parking remains in parking Lots A, B, C, and F, marked with signage and orange flags.
- We will offer complimentary valet parking in front of the Gatehouse starting at 9 a.m.
- For disabled parking spaces on campus, contact Mary Fahey by noon on Monday, December 9 at 12 p.m. Keep in mind that spaces are very limited. Guests needing accessibility accommodations may be dropped off and picked up at the back gate on Whittle Avenue.
- Please be considerate of our neighbors and park in the lots or above the gatehouse on Lincoln Avenue.
- Do not park on the residential portion of Lincoln Avenue, Alida, or any other side streets off Lincoln Avenue, and do not make U-turns on Lincoln or the surrounding streets.
Need the latest Tuffy gear? Sweaters, t-shirts, and other Head-Royce swag will be available for purchase.