Parking & Transportation
Athletics Visitor Parking Guide
o During construction on our new turf field, Lot F is closed.
o Visitors may park:
• in the Greek Church’s parking garage (4700 Lincoln Ave) or
• in legal spots along the south side of Lincoln Ave. Check the City’s signs.
o After 5 p.m., visitors may park in available spaces in Lots A–D.
o To access the Gym and Tennis Courts, enter campus through the Middle Gate.
o If the Middle Gate is closed (after 4:15 p.m.), please use the Gatehouse.
Head-Royce has promised our neighbors, as a condition of being allowed to operate in this location, that all visitors, employees, parents, and students will respect the neighborhood. Violating these rules places the School in a very difficult position with our neighbors.
- Observe the traffic laws in our school zone.
- Respect the traffic monitors.
- Do not drop off or pick up below the Gatehouse on Lincoln Ave.
- Remain in your vehicle during drop-off and pick-up on Lincoln Ave.
- Do not make u-turns on Lincoln Ave., Alida St., Burlington St., Laguna Ave., or in the cul-de-sac.
- Do not use private driveways for turns, parking, waiting for pick-up or drop-off.
- Do not double park to drop off or pick up your student.
- Do not use Whittle Ave. to drop off or pick up your student.
- Know the dangers of loading and unloading the trunk during peak times.
- Jayhawks don’t jaywalk (and wear masks!).