2020–2021 Annual Fund Co-Chairs
Lower School: Katie and Murali Naidu, Parents of Dhilan '29 and Nathan '32
Middle School: Alesia Barrett Singer & Andy Singer, Parents of Caleb '26
Upper School: Lisa and Jeffrey Violet, Parents of Alexander '23
Interested in joining the volunteer team? Contact Lisa Arrington, Associate Director of Advancement.
What is the Annual Fund?
Head-Royce relies on more than just tuition to fulfill our mission of scholarship, diversity, and citizenship. Annual Fund donations provide approximately 5% of the school's operating budget and philanthropic support from our community is essential to maintaining our standard of excellence and one of the most important ways to make a difference at Head-Royce.
Where does the money go?
The Annual Fund provides flexible, unrestricted dollars that enable Head-Royce to provide our students with an exemplary educational experience. Trustees, parents, grandparents, alumni, parents of alumni and friends make gifts to the Annual Fund every year to benefit our students and faculty. Annual Fund priorities for this year include:
- Professional Development for teachers
- Continuing ed to ensure our teachers stay on the leading edge of their craft
- Distance Learning
- Faculty training to build online teaching expertise
- New HRSConnect learning management system
- Technology resources to ensure quality of video/audio
- Anti-racism action plan
- Training for teachers on curriculum development and teaching through an equity lens
- enhanced diversity hiring initiatives
- Diversity, Equity & Inclusion programming for our extended community
- Health and safety
- Campus retrofitting to prepare for a safe return to campus
- Increased nursing staff
- COVID-19 safety training
- resources for PPE and future testing
- Scholarships and financial
- Ensure continued access for our outstanding student community
Parents are invited and encouraged to participate in the Fall by making a gift or pledge by December 31.
The Annual Fund supports our mission of scholarship, diversity, and citizenship, providing competitive salaries, benefits, and professional development for our faculty, innovative curriculum and project-based learning opportunities, student wellness resources, technology, performing and visual arts, athletics, and financial aid.
1887 Founder's Circle
$25,000 - $49,999
$15,000 - $24,999
Anna Head Circle
$10,000 - $14,999
Josiah Royce Circle
$5,000 - $9,999
Mary E. Wilson Circle
$3,000 - $4,999
T.R. & Lea Hyde Club
$1,500 - $2,999
Daniel & Catherine Dewey Club
$500 - $1,499
Up to $499
Leadership Giving begins at the Mary E. Wilson Circle.