Alumni now have two ways to find and connect with each other. Download the mobile app or access the directory online.
- Secure login. Sign up with Linkedin or email.
- Look up alumni by name, class and region.
- Professional information integrated with LinkedIn. Network with alumni by industry or company.
- What devices support the Head-Royce alumni mobile app?
- Do I need to register to use the app?
- What do I do if I forgot my login credentials?
- What personal information will be available for alumni to see?
- Can I change my profile information in the mobile app?
- How do I connect the app with my LinkedIn account?
- Using the directory, can I get a list of my classmates?
- When using the map, how do I know who is in the area and in my class?
- When using the Local tool with the map, how do I locate alums in another location outside of my current location?
- Can I e-mail or call another alum directly from the app?
- Will the Class Note I post in the mobile app appear in the magazine?
You can see the events, news, and social media pages without registering.
It is easy to update your contact information. Click “Update My Profile” in your record and include a message with the requested changes. This will be sent to our office. To protect the integrity of the alumni database, you cannot directly change contact information in the mobile app in real time. Once received, we will make the changes for you and your profile will be updated. You may also suggest updates to the Alumni Office about your fellow HRS classmates, friends, and family using the Suggest an Update button at the bottom of the profile.
The latest update of the app allows all alums to directly connect and professionally network using LinkedIn. When you are using the Directory, you are able to connect your personal LinkedIn account with the directory by clicking the yellow button "Login to LinkedIn for enhanced profiles." Once you are logged in, you will be able to see information that alums have chosen to include on their personal LinkedIn profiles along with how many connections you have in common. You can directly connect and network with other HRS alumni by clicking the yellow box "Connect with XX on LinkedIn". Any information that is provided by LinkedIn will appear on the profile screen with the LinkedIn icon to the right.
Don't forget to list Head-Royce in your education information and to connect with our alumni group on LinkedIn here.
Click the magnifying glass in the bottom right corner of the map. This will allow you to enter a specific town, state, country, or address to search. Zoom out by pinching two fingers together on the screen and then trail one finger to the desired area on the map. A blue pin will appear where alums are located.
Class Notes posted in the mobile app are not guaranteed to be included in the bulletin. The mobile app’s Class Notes is a great way to share real time news like a reunion with HRS alums or personal news that you wish to share with the entire alumni community. If you would like to have the Class Note also shared in the magazine please contact email@example.com.