At Head-Royce School, we believe that education is the key to a brighter future. Our commitment to providing exceptional learning experiences for students goes beyond the classroom. With our Endowment Programs, we ensure that generations to come will benefit from the same transformative education that has shaped our community.
In recent years, Head-Royce has raised more than $12 million in cash and pledges for the Endowment Program. All endowment funds are invested for growth to provide annual support in perpetuity for their designated purpose. Fundraising for the endowment continues to be a priority for the Board of Trustees.
By contributing to our Endowment Program, you help us achieve the following extraordinary goals:
- Support student scholarships, unlocking life-changing opportunities.
- Fuel faculty growth through professional development, ensuring exceptional instruction.
- Foster academic excellence with cutting-edge programs and resources.
- Equip students with skills for success in a global society in our Heads Up program
- Provide state-of-the-art technology resources for digital-age learning
- Enhance facilities for creative exploration and collaboration.
Join the many alumni, current and past parents, faculty, and friends who established endowments as permanent legacies. Contribute to our Endowment Program and make a lasting impact on generations to come.
Individuals interested in making a gift to the Endowment Program are encouraged to also continue their annual support for the Head-Royce Annual Fund. For more information on making a gift to the endowment, please email Johnny Avots-Smith, Director of Advancement, or call him at 510-531-1300 x2148.