Support our Annual Day of Giving
Wednesday, March 8!
We invite you to join us in celebrating our community by sharing your favorite memories of Head-Royce School and to make a gift to ensure future generations will have the same opportunities.
Last year was our first Day of Giving and we set a record for the most gifts received in a single day!
The Annual Fund supports our mission of scholarship, diversity and citizenship, providing competitive salaries, benefits, and professional development for our faculty, innovative curriculum and project-based learning opportunities, student wellness resources, technology, performing and visual arts, athletics, and tuition assistance.
Annual Fund Co-Chairs
What does the Annual Fund support?
- Robust, student-centered curriculum
- Small class sizes
- Project-based learning & opportunities for voice and choice
- Dance, theater, visual & performing arts, film, photography, chorus, & band
- Student wellness resources - counseling teams in each division, opportunities for meditation & mindfulness
- DEI Team (full-time DEI Director, DEI Deans & admin support)
- Need-based tuition assistance for 26% of our students (1 in 4)
- Critical review of K-12 curriculum with an anti-racist and racial justice lens
- Anti-racist professional development for all faculty & staff
- Parent & student affinity groups
- K-12 service learning program
- Sports and athletics for Middle and Upper School and PE in the Lower School
- Student Council & student organization leadership opportunities
- Global Education curriculum in all three divisions, including global travel trips in the Upper School
- Student conflict resolution
- What is Givetober?
- Who participates?
- Why now?
- Why not raise tuition to cover all expenses?
- How much should I give?
- What is leadership giving?
- What about matching gifts?
- What is a Capital Campaign?
What is Givetober?
Why not raise tuition to cover all expenses?
How much should I give?
What is leadership giving?
What about matching gifts?
What is a Capital Campaign?
$25,000 - $49,999
$10,000 - $24,999
Anna Head Circle
$5,000 - $9,999
$1,887 - $4,999
Up to $1,886
Leadership Giving begins at the Anna Head Circle.