Join us at this year’s annual holiday program:
Friday, December 21 | Chapman Pavilion (gym) | 11 a.m.
This all-community event will feature music performances by K–12 students – led by the Fine Arts Department.
Holiday Program Schedule
9 a.m. – Doors open in the Chapman Pavilion
10 a.m. – Light refreshments served
11 a.m. – Holiday Program
Student performers will be dismissed at 12 p.m. to begin the Winter Break. Please note, there will be no afternoon bus-service, car pick-up queue, or After-School Program activities that day.
- Carpooling is highly recommended. There will be a designated pick-up and drop-off zone for rideshare vehicles in front of 4368 Lincoln Avenue, just above the stoplight in front of the former Lincoln Child Center.
- Self-parking will be available in parking Lots A, B, C, and F, visible with signage and orange flags.
- We will offer complimentary valet parking in front of the Gatehouse beginning at 9 a.m.
- For disabled parking spaces on campus, contact Mary Fahey by Tuesday, December 18 at 12 p.m. Spots are limited.
- Please be considerate of our neighbors and park in the lots or above the gatehouse on Lincoln Avenue.
- Do not park on the residential portion of Lincoln Avenue, Alida, or any other side streets off Lincoln Avenue, and do not make U-turns on Lincoln or the surrounding streets.
Need the latest Tuffy gear? Sweaters, t-shirts, and other Head-Royce swag will be available for purchase.
Join us Virtually!
The program will be live-streamed on this page on the day of the event and will be archived to be re-played on our Youtube channel.