Please join us for the 2019 Northern California Job Fair for Diversity!
The 2019 Northern California Job Fair for Diversity will be held at Head-Royce School on Saturday, February 9, 2019.
Head-Royce School and East Ed are proud to host this annual event, supporting employee diversity in the independent school sector.
The Fair is committed to bring together leading independent schools and talented, motivated individuals interested in employment with these organizations. It is a great chance for schools and job candidates in the northern California area to learn more about one another and potentially find a fabulous fit. Everyone is welcome to attend the fair, and registration is free for all candidates.
Schedule of Events for the 2019 Fair
- Registration opens: 9:30 a.m.
- Panel discussion/Q&A for candidates: 10:30 a.m.–12 p.m.
- Career Fair: 12–2 p.m.
- One-on-One Interviews by invitation
- Top independent schools participating from the Northern California area
- Same-day interviews available
- Panel discussions/Q&A to learn more about independent schools
- Network opportunities with schools, expert leaders, and others interested in education
- Free registration for candidates
- Hiring Fair Program
- Tips for Candidates
- Tips for Schools
- Link for Schools to List Openings
- Parking and Transportation
- Map of Head-Royce School
- Chapman Pavilion Gymnasium Floor Plan
Please complete the attached survey so that we can post your openings at the Fair on Saturday.
We need your responses by Wednesday, February 6.