A contribution to the Annual Fund is the most important gift you can make to the school.
Tuition covers approximately 80% of the actual cost of operating the school. The Annual Fund helps fill the gap between what tuition covers, and the true cost of education our students. Annual Fund support is used in the current year to support current programs.
Gifts to the Annual Fund keep the Head-Royce engine running, including support for the following:
- A challenging age-appropriate academic program with great breadth and depth
- Attracting and retaining inspired, dedicated, and knowledgeable faculty
- Providing faculty with a variety of opportunities for professional growth which in turn enhances the classroom experience
- Need-based scholarship support to attract the most qualified and promising students
- Participation and excellence in athletics to instill a lifelong appreciation for fitness, teamwork and sportsmanship
- Resources for a variety of visual and performing arts including dance, chorus, orchestra, digital media arts, sculpture, ceramics and more
- Enhancement and care for buildings, grounds, and play areas
- Innovation and support for the use of technology in the classroom (ipads in Kindergarten!)