Our CommunityEd offerings are designed to provide enriching opportunities for personal development and community connection throughout the school year. Our two signature events are the annual Parent-Faculty Book Group and our three-part Speaker Series. Join us!
Please join us for a stellar line-up of speakers this year!
These events are free and open the public. All take place in the MEW Auditorium on the Head-Royce campus.
The CommunityEd Speaker Series is brought to you in partnership with the Head-Royce School Parents' Association.
October 10, 2017
Thank you to the parents and professional community members who participated in this year's wonderful book group focused on The Happiness Advantage by Shawn Achor. A key part of our Health and Well-Being Strategic Plan goal, the book explores the relationship between happiness and success. Please join us next year for this annual community event!
1. Carpooling is HIGHLY encouraged.
2. Parking is available in Lots A, B, C, D, and F. School lots will be marked with a parking sign with orange flags.
3. Additional parking is available in the Greek Orthodox Church parking structure. We may not park in any of the outdoor surface parking spaces, which are reserved for church business only. Please note that we risk losing our parking privileges if we do not adhere to this agreement. Look for the parking sign with orange flags, which will indicate where parking is allowed.
4. There is no parking, drop-off or pick-up permitted on the residential streets below our main Gatehouse entrance. Signs are posted that read 'No Head-Royce Event Parking' and monitors will be posted to redirect you to our parking lots and the Greek church parking structure. If dropping-off or picking-up, please do so uphill from the crosswalk.
5. Please be mindful of our neighbors as you enter and exit the parking lots and limit sound as much as possible. Thank you!
Please visit the Parking page for additional information and the Big 10 Driving Rules.