Parking & Transportation
Please remember that you are a visitor in a residential neighborhood, so please be courteous at all times to our neighbors and follow these guidelines:
- Please do not block driveways, or use them to turn-around, do not make U-turns on Lincoln Avenue, Alida Street, or Alida Court.
- Do not park at the rear of the Campus, on Whittle or Funston Avenues.
- To avoid being cited, do not park in bus zones, and note street cleaning signs.
- Please respect our neighbors by following the Big 10 Driving Rules.
Visitors/parents during school operating hours (7 a.m.–5 p.m.)
You can park on Lincoln Avenue ABOVE the gatehouse except in the red zone and in in Lot F (above the athletic fields) in spots numbered 111–122 and the odd numbered spaces from 77–99. Additionally, short-term parking is available in Lot B, on the right side of the gravel lot.
Visitors/parents (after 5 p.m.)
If you are here for an event, please refer to our event calendar for parking details.
1. Do not park in spots marked reserved.
2. You should not be parking on Lincoln below the gatehouse for any amount of time; parents who walk their children into school or out from school may park there. You may not park there and wait for your child during dismissal.
Disabled parking is available on our campus. Please call ahead to reserve a spot by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
At Head-Royce, we strive to be a good neighbor in the residential neighborhood we call home and have made a commitment to our neighbors to minimize traffic on Lincoln Avenue. Our transportation program helps us do just that. We offer two bus options and a carpool program. In this way, we’re making sure all of our students get to school in a safe and convenient way that works for all our students — whether they are in kindergarten or 12th grade.
Michael's Transportation Routes
Our extensive, subsidized bus program offers families a safe, reliable and convenient way to get students to and from campus each day. Michael's Transportation bus service is $500 per family, which includes regular morning and afternoon buses.