Parking & Transportation
- Please do not block driveways, or use them to turn-around, do not make U-turns on Lincoln Avenue, Alida Street, or Alida Court.
- Do not park at the rear of the Campus, on Whittle or Funston Avenues.
- To avoid being cited, do not park in bus zones, and note street cleaning signs.
- Please respect our neighbors by following the Big 10 Driving Rules.
Visitors/parents during school operating hours (7 a.m.–5 p.m.)
You can park on Lincoln Avenue ABOVE the gatehouse except in the red zone and in in Lot F (above the athletic fields) in spots numbered 111–122 and the odd numbered spaces from 77–99. Additionally, short-term parking is available in Lot B, on the right side of the gravel lot.
Visitors/parents (after 5 p.m.)
If you are here for an event, please refer to our event calendar for parking details.
1. Do not park in spots marked reserved.
2. You should not be parking on Lincoln below the gatehouse for any amount of time; parents who walk their children into school or out from school may park there. You may not park there and wait for your child during dismissal.
Disabled parking is available on our campus. Please call ahead to reserve a spot by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.